{ r e c e n t - t e l l i n g s }

Friday, May 13, 2011

Woo Hoo Blogger Is Back!

That's right, and with fingers crossed I hope our dear Blogger guru's have been able to work out all the little bugs that were tormenting us all.

So for me today, I spent the day helping a dear sweet neighbor and her husband with a huge yard sale. The cash register was chaaaachiing-ing all day long. It was fun and I scored some fun, fun things, and what was I thinking, I didn't take my camera.

For my friends if you checked in since Blogger came back up, I'm so glad you stopped by. If you're visiting for the first time...welcome, please follow along and leave a comment.

I scored a couple of incredible old french doors that I'm thinking will become a headboard in our master bedroom, so stay tuned I will snap a few before pictures, and share the progress as we go along.

See you again very soon!
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment