{ r e c e n t - t e l l i n g s }

Monday, May 14, 2012

Toolbox, Tub, Flowers Oh My!

Today is looking like we will be in the 90's, so after chores, errands and a trip to the dentist, I'm really hoping my day will include a date with an old rusty tool box, a vintage cast iron bath tub, lots of dirt and flowers.

I'll post pictures as soon as I have some ready, but in the meantime a couple of pictures I discovered will serve as my inspiration and give you a little hint as to what I am up to...


Found this tool box example of rusty goodness at
confessionsofacurbshopaholic.com

Yes, I will be doing a version of this, and my husbands reaction was priceless!

  
My bathtub will look oh so sweet decked out in flowers like this one that had been shared on
funflowerfacts.com

and if I ask my husband to drag it around the yard one more time...well let's just say he didn't have a smile on his face, but he loves me and knows me. I'm am one lucky girl he's so understanding.

I will be back soon with pictures of my own soon, I promise...until then have a great day and thanks for spending a little bit of your day with me.


Have a great day!
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment