{ r e c e n t - t e l l i n g s }

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Still On A Little Vacation

As I sit here in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for updates as my mom has surgery I marvel at technology as I watch everyone on their cell phones and laptops...LOL, myself included. So I thought I would check in on the blog and I noticed the big blank spot where Toodlefetties listings are suppose to be, and just thought I would share that since I am on a short hiatus Toodlefetties items will be unavailable for viewing while in a vacation mode. If all goes as planned we will be back Tuesday, February 22nd.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, please leave me a comment and come back again.

~ Teresa

P.S. I have an idea for a post regarding my interest in the recycling policies of the hotel I am staying at while away from home and tending to my mom's needs while she is in the hospital. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment