{ r e c e n t - t e l l i n g s }

Friday, January 25, 2013

Antique Mall Fun!

Finally I have a moment a {short one that is} to share a tidbit about what I have been up to these last couple of weeks.

Recently a new antique mall opened in a nearby community, and since my daughter attends school in that town, we are there everyday. I took advantage of a little free time I had and paid a visit to this new place, and found a fabulous treasure trove of goodies.

Located in a historic building in the town of Redmond, Oregon, it's a must visit place if you are ever traveling through the Central Oregon area in the Pacific Northwest. Redmond has several antique stores, and malls but this one is by far at the top of the list.
is downtown, easy to find, run by a sweet amazing family that has brought a fun, positive energy to the industry in our area, and has a great group of vendors...
 I am loving it!

Redmond Antique Mall
Business has taken off with such a bang, vendor spaces filled up fast and there is a waiting list for spaces. However, on that note...I was lucky enough to score a display case space where, along with my mom we will be selling collectibles, housewares, restyled items, funky junky stuff, and restyled items. We also made sure our names were on that waiting list for a booth space.

A few things we have stocked our case with so far...

Forever Flowers - made from vintage jewelry and silverware
Hall China and Hand Painted Jars
I will have more pictures to share soon, we had a vendor's meeting this week and everybody is cool with me snapping photos and sharing so stay tuned. If you want to see some of the fun now check out the mall's facebook page Redmond Antique Mall Facebook


God bless and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment